Do you need a new go-to jacket that isn’t your regular moto?
Your leather/moto jackets still for sure hold a special place in your heart because it has been there when you wanted to add effortless edge to your look at numerous times.
I’m in need of a new go-to jacket for this spring that can add edge and spunk to my wardrobe. I did a little soul searching and found myself craving the idea of the bomber jacket.
Can the Bomber jacket replace staple pieces?
Well it can definitely be the new alternative when you hit your overload of leather and it starts to become b-o-r-i-n-g.
The bomber is starting to make an appearance in wardrobes all over and I can’t blame anyone. It’s an extremely versatile jacket that comes in different lengths and textures that can go from your total edgy vibe to your classy vibe that brings a bit of spunk.
6 WAYS TO ROCK THE BOMBER JACKET: Street-style edition
- Classified — Polish your look with a silk bomber.
2. The ultimate punk– Pair a classic monotone bomber with your best street style look.
3. Elongated– Grab yourself a longer length bomber to bring a relaxed look to your outfits and add a heel to extenuate your legs.
4. Pop of color– Keep it effortless yet chic by adding a bomber with color to your wardrobe to add fun to any outfit.
5. It’s all about the detail– Intricate detail can have your outfit talk for itself. Adding even more personality to your everyday look. It’s the new statement piece you’ve longed for.
6. Switch it up– Have your sleeves tell a different story that will have you punk’d out in style.
(Pictures found here)
How do you rock your bomber jacket?